Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Common Symptoms of Lupus

Common Symptoms of Lupus
No two cases of lupus are exactly alike. Signs and symptoms may come on suddenly or develop slowly, may be mild or severe, and may be temporary or permanent. The signs and symptoms of lupus that you experience will depend on which body systems are affected by the disease. The most common signs and symptoms include:
  • Fatigue and fever
  • Joint pain, stiffness and swelling
  • Butterfly-shaped rash on the face that covers the cheeks and bridge of the nose
  • Skin lesions that appear or worsen with sun exposure (photosensitivity)
  • Fingers and toes that turn white or blue when exposed to cold or during stressful periods (Raynaud's phenomenon)
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pain
  • Dry eyes
  • Headaches, confusion and memory loss




  • Sources:
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lupus/basics/symptoms/con-20019676



    2 comments:

    1. CURED FROM  HERPES VIRUS
      MY TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT MY CURED 
      It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr .Hazim, but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Hazim , then i contacted him through his email address------- (usmandrhazim@gmail.com)-- when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication via UPS courier Delivery and ask me to go for check up after 21 days of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up after 21 days of the treatment, To my greatest surprise my result came out  negative after the treatment, I'm very happy that i was cured and been  healthy again. I waited for 3 weeks to be very sure if I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still genital Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through genital Herpes, HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer, ALS, STD, AND LOT MORE   to contact this great man through his Email------------- (usmandrhazim@gmail.com) -------OR add him up on whatsApp---  (+2349058026857)----Thanks Doctor Hazim Usman 

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello I know a man who treats with herbs for pemphigus vulgaris and other Diagnosed diseases like HPV warts & HSV. I was diagnosed 7 years ago and decided to try Dr Steven herbs which's in Africa but I got the herbs delivered to me in about 4 days in Montreal, CANADA. I took the herbs for almost 2 weeks daily and after a week I finished the herbs. I did not feel any symptoms on my Skin and Genital symptoms. I did a test in Montreal where the result came in a week and I was negative from pemphigus vulgaris & HSV 2. I just want you to also try it and see for yourself because others think there's no cure but I'm convinced now that herbs can cure pemphigus vulgaris or HPV with DR Steven root mixtures & black seed herbs. The reason I talked about HPv is because my friend we work together had HPV and warts and took the herbs recently and now he's cured with no warts anymore and a negative result for HPV. I recommend Dr Steven to him too. Now I want to recommend others to him and you can text him Whats app in his number easily and he will show you everything you need to know. Contact info   ( +2349153279879 Whats app )    I'm looking forward to your reply after using the Herbs. My name is Timmy Funell

      ReplyDelete